Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last Weekend of Summer 2009

Last weekend of the summer 2009 up at Long Lake...of course.**Don't forget to click on the photos if you want to see them full size**

Foggy morning. On account of the clear skies and (relatively) warm water, the mornings looked like this as the sun rose above the tree line.
The fog burned off about an hour later yielding the conditions that wakeboarders dream about.
Glassy lake, clear skies...I love this time of year.
Pine trees and blue sky. This looks much better through polarized sunglasses. Actually, this looks pretty good as is.
Beer on head. Truly the wave of the future.

My favorite subject.
Long lake legend, Wild Bill Taylor in his classic '80 American Skier. I remember seeing this boat on the lift when I was a little kid thinking it was the keenest boat on the lake. Wait, did I just type "keenest"?? Is that even a word??

No comments:

Post a Comment