Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Folly Beach

A few weeks ago we took a week long vacation to Folly Beach, SC. I've been too lazy/busy to post about it...so, here we go.
We had to go to a wedding at the beginning of our trip, but the rest of the time was all surfing (I still suck) and seafood (I can still eat shrimp like no body's business). I started to enjoy, and now I kind of miss, the taste of the saltwater and how it burned my eyes...I don't know...makes me feel alive.

This is the view north east off the balcony of the condo we rented for the week. Stay off the dunes!!
My favorite subject in front of a pineapple fountain in Charleston...they are nuts about pineapples down there...nuts I tell ya!!

Giant agave plant. I'm sure this used to look quite spectacular before the house it decorated was turned to rubble. I thought about making my own tequila...but, then I just kept on living my life.
This was my favorite beach house. Modest, simple, teal, beach house.

Fishing boats on the salt marsh. That green one is for sale if anyone is interested in selling everything, moving to folly beach, and becoming fishermen. Seriously, let's go right now.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like y'all had a wonderful time in Folly! I can't wait until I'm able to go in May! :)

    ReplyDelete