Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kitchen (2,3 & 4)

OK. Made a lot of good progress since the last post. I ran wire for fancy kitchen gizmos, ordered hardware, and started the cabinet install (and in between, ran 10 Ga wire from the basement to the garage for a 220V welder plug...but, I digress...). Running the wire for the under cabinet lights and setting the cabinets in place have been the most arduous tasks to date. I've been following a steady regiment of beer, whiskey, beer, sleep to keep my mind limber.

Wired. I know it doesn't look impressive. Trust me, it is.
Install started. This is from Thursday night. I got the big pantry cabinet set and the over fridge cabinet. I had to compromise a bit on plumb/level since my kitchen walls are neither plumb nor level...discuss...

Mess. The dining room is a mess...that's about all I have to say about that.


Saturday. About halfway done. So far, so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment